Issues

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One-year anniversary


It has been a year now. I started bloging on Feb 13th, 2011.


Since then, I have found many interesting stats about people who like to visit/read this site


I’ve made 298 posts in my first year. Not all of them are quality posts, but many are.
A lot of my research into other sects’ materials is queued up as internal queue, piling up as draft copies. I’m planning to clear all of them eventually. Sometimes, works get pushed back because far more interesting events/incidents are happening in the world.
Moving forward, I see a lot of opportunity for improvement, such as,
-       A more effective use of social networking tools like Facebook or Twitter
-       Make the blog more appealing by increasing pictures and images
-       Find better keywords for labeling the posts, searching etc

2 comments:

  1. Many congratulations on the first anniversary of your blog :-) May it get stronger and evermore successful in the future. It's a great resource and we get a lot to learn from your blog about various sects of Islam. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments and nice wishes. As you can see I’ve been a bit behind on my research. But I am taking it slowly..after all this is a long term project. There are just too many sects that need to be explored and it will take me years to even go through half of them.

      Delete

Got something to say?