Issues

Friday, February 17, 2012

Will need to organize my blog again!


For the past week, I have been busy doing translation work on a propaganda documentary from Malaysia. I am not yet done. Apart from this documentary, I also have a few other clips from Malaysia that would need to be translated.
Since the blog posts are getting longer now, my research into other sects is not getting through. That’s not good.
So I am thinking of restructuring my blog. I have created another blog under my account to post news about Malaysia Shia. http://malaysiashia.blogspot.com/
I’ll try to post new information and news about the Malaysian Syiah Community in my second blog. I’ll also leave a link here for my readers so you guys know whenever I have something new. The other thing I am exploring is making my second blog bilingual (English and Malay). I’ll probably cheat a bit and use Google translator to translate my English post to Malay. Since I know both languages fluently, I’ll know if something funny is happening in the translation.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to structure it along these lines, that makes it clearer and you can always refer to the other blog. Thanks for thinking of the reader :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?