Issues

Sunday, January 1, 2012

End of the Year Report

I thank all my contributors and visitors. I could not have done this without you all.

I am looking through some of the statistics for my blog.

The top ten countries for the visitors are United States, United Kingdom, Pakistan, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, India, United Arab Emirates, Finland and Germany. Other countries that didn't made into the top ten list are Indonesia, Turkey, Switzerland, Lebanon, Netherlands, Albania, Egypt, France, Spain, Kuwait, Qatar, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Brazil, Denmark, Iraq, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Mauritius, Russia, Sweden, Singapore, Belgium, Tanzania, South Africa, Austria, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malawi, Norway, Brunei, Algeria, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Kenya, Morocco, Macedonia, Maldives, Nigeria, Poland, Slovenia, Senegal, Thailand, Uganda and a few more countries.

From February 2011 until December 2011, 65% of my visitors were new while 35% were returning visitors.

44% of the visitors were using the Firefox browser while 21% were using Chrome and 16% were using Internet Explorer. Other browsers and platforms are Safari, Opera, Android, Blackberry and other mobile devices/phones.

Most of my traffic originates from google.com. Most of the searches are very much related to specific Islamic sects (name of the sects, name of the leader or geographical location).

From the page/content views information, my visitors like to read pages related to Shia, Sunni, Ismailis and Ghulat sects.

I made 0 cent from advertising. :( That's bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?