Issues

Monday, February 13, 2012

Why am I anonymous and how do you get in touch with me


The main reason why I am anonymous is because I don’t want to be prosecuted for my religious belief. When you are brought up in an environment where your religious belief is illegal, and the government is actively prosecuting other people who share a similar belief with you, then you grow up in an environment where you are constantly scared to be found out, especially when you are living in a predominately Muslim country where the environment is non-secular.
I have always felt more secure living in western countries than living in my own nation because people in western countries don’t care about your religious belief. Everyone is treated equally under the law. 
If you wished to get in touch with me privately, please email me at . If you don't hear from me, that means I am not checking my mail. So just come to my blog and leave a message here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?