Issues

Monday, December 23, 2013

Noteworthy comments

I sometimes get very interesting and thoughtful comments from my readers. I, of course, don't get to respond them in a timely manner because I sometimes disappear from my blogs for days or weeks, I'm busy working on other interesting topics, due to a diversity of topics on my blog I may not be in the mood or ready for that comment or I may ignore it for a while...only because I know I'll respond better when I'm not tired, hungry, sad or lazy.

A recent noteworthy comment that you may want to check out is in this topic

I do appreciate my readers who take the time to read and respond to my articles. Don't get upset if we don't see eye to eye on most issues.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thanks for highlighting this. I especially liked your last line. "Don't get upset if we don't see eye to eye on most issues." People that get offended when somebody disagrees with them are fools. Everybody disagrees and no 2 people will ever agree on everything. I, for one, love it when I can have a healthy discussion with somebody I disagree with. We both learn something and, insha'Allah, I can gain some better understanding from the other party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My response to you http://researchintoothersects.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-comment-turned-into-topic-by-itself.html

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?