Issues

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Still Here

I'm still here. I really want to blog everyday, but sometimes I can't write anything. And if I'm not in the mood, I don't force myself.

Anyway,

I've recently come across a post from an anonymous poster on ShiaChat who confessed to have converted to Islam. I was totally surprised. Never expected him to ever become a Muslim.

Based on my reading of his posts, he always come across as someone who is pretty confidence about his faith/a lack of faith. Whenever he argues something, he's rarely emotional. I would put his ideology as a staunch but a sensible atheist.

And from my limited personal experiences with atheists, they don't suddenly convert to a religion. No matter how great an argument you think you are making, they are not going to buy into it.

That makes me wonder if he was an agnostic all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?