Issues

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I have stopped following the news

I don’t really know what is going on in the world. I have stopped following the …news. Even forced the husband *Not* to talk politics at home. Ignorance is really blissful! You guys should try it sometimes.

At the moment I am trying to figure out what I missed when I was on "news break"

Where is the Libyan dictator? I typed "where is ghadafi" on the google search. One of the results is clearly optimistic
Best guess for Muammar Gaddafi Location is Libya

On the Libyan front, they found some racy pictures of Aline Skaff (wife of Hanibal Ghadafi). They (the couple) seem to be enjoying a wealthy lifestyle (rich food, wines, luxury resorts, yachts). If you remember, this sadistic couple got into trouble in Europe for abusing their maids a while back.

In Egypt, things are still messy. The people might have gotten rid of the dictator but the situation has not really improved much. Mubarak’s cronies are still running the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?