Issues

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Not getting post out on time

I've been writing a blog entry for 7 days now (since the new year day), not a lengthy piece..maybe 1.5page, and it still isn't getting done. I know what you are thinking!


Sadly, yes. I sometimes spend more time than necessary or needed especially when I'm stuck on something. I don't like getting stuck or have nothing to show for.

Anyway, end of rant. I'll probably put the article aside and work on something else for a while until I'm inspired...

2 comments:

  1. Dear Admin,
    I am looking for a book or an article about the definition of sect.
    is it possible to introduce me some sources about this topic.
    please send your answer to this email: a_hossaini7@yahoo.com.

    Best Regards
    Hossaini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for a general discussion about the sects or are you focused on the Islamic sects? The general definition about the sects may be out there somewhere. But if you are looking for how the Islamic scholars have defined “Islamic sects” then I may have a few sources for you. Please clarify.

    Sorry, I don't email anyone here because I don't really have time to check or send emails.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?