Issues

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Took a month off from blogging


Did some travelling and other things. But I am back for a few weeks. I am still expected to travel in May. So, I will probably be going away again.


The other thing I am working on is setting up another blog for a few people. This blog is going to be a collaborative work among the Malay Speaking Syiah. Here is the url  http://kenalisyiah.blogspot.com/



The aim of the Kenali Syiah (Know Syiah) blog is to introduce the teaching of Ahl al-Bayt (Shiism) in the Malay Language. As you are aware, the paranoid Malaysian Government forbid publishing or disseminating Shia related materials in any language. My collaborator hopes that this blog will introduce the correct teaching of Shia Islam to the Malay speaking world.


I am not really writing articles for the Kenali Syiah blog. I format articles, publish them online and re-arrange the content of the blog. The people who write these articles wish to remain anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?