Issues

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Interesting hadiths about Ghulat

The True Face of Tashayyu (that is the name of the blog) posted many interesting hadiths about Ghulaw (Exaggeration in the belief of Imamah).

Key facts about the Ghulaww
  1. They falsely believe that Allah swt has given the Holy Prophet (pbuh &hf) and Imam Ali (as) the powers over the creation, to give sustenance and to give life and to take away life (death)
  2. They falsely believe that Allah swt needs partners in creation, giving sustenance and in the matters of life or death.
  3. Believing in the reincarnation makes you a disbeliever (not a Muslim)
  4. Ghulats are disbelievers and mufawidha (delegators) are polytheists.

2 comments:

  1. Salam,

    You're welcome. BTW, I just made a post with ahadith about murji'a, qadariyah and haruriyya sects. Would be posting further ahadith on waqifis and zaydis. Be prepared to see a lots of takfeer, lol.

    P.S. I don't know if you remember, some time back on SC I'd requested you to post about the mu'tazilah in a PM (remember?), and you'd said you're currently studying and researching some other sects so can not write about them. Just wanted to ask, if you are free now, can you now consider posting about them please? The options you've put in the poll do not mention the mu'tazillah and I don't think they fit in any of the current groups so couldn't vote on the poll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasalam
    Thanks. I will have a look later on.

    I know Mu’tazillah well enough. I think I should have clarified that I don’t have that much time to go into Mu’tazillah “debates”. They are extensive and will take a lot of my time.

    I prefer to go into more sects than just have an in-depth look into a single sect.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?