Issues

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I'm still alive

I have not been active on the blog for a while. I became busy and lost interest in writing. Because of not doing anything with the blog, google thinks I'm dead. So I had a little trouble getting in my account.

I setup this blog using email system A and as a recovery method I used email system B. And I remember all my passwords for system A and system B.

When I logged to the blog with the correct password after being inactive for a long time, google thinks there's something fishy going on with my account. It sent me a recovery code to system B. I login to my email account on system B and find out that system B thinks something fishy is going on. System B sent a recovery code to system A to verify that this is the same person since I haven't log in to my account for a long time. So, I was trapped between system A and B sending recovery email to each other, despite me knowing all the passwords to my account. Annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?