Issues

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Converts to Islam Fascination with Jesus of the Bible

Another reason why I sometimes don't get things done on time

I was planning to finish up writing the two articles that are currently at 'draft' stage. But once again, I manage to get distracted with Internet forum.

After finding a few more blogs about Jesus written by Converts to Islam (who are Ex-Christians), I began to see a trend. So, I started this topic on ShiaChat.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235020305-converts-to-islam-fascination-with-jesusstil/

Please consider participating or expressing your thoughts/ideas about this issue. Do you feel the converts to Islam, Ex-Christians, are still stuck on the personality of Jesus from the Bible and can't seem to move away from their past?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?