Issues

Friday, December 30, 2011

Restructuring the blog

I am in the process of restructuring my blog. 


I am creating blog pages. As of now, I have the following pages
- Shia, Sunni, Salafi, Zaydi, Zahiri
- Ismaili, Bohra, Batini, Yazidis
- Ghulats, Alawi, Nusayris, Druze
- Mandaeism, Sabians, Zorastrianism


I'll probably create another page for all the minor sects that don't belong anywhere. The next step is to go through all my blog posts. I'll type out the title of the post and link it under each category/section. The process is very slow because there are just to many posts. Once the pages are completed, I'll get a better idea of the content here. It would also be easier to navigate through the site since the pages can serve as Index.


I'll get rid of the poll since it's closed now. The other thing that I am not happy with is the search box. It is completely useless. You cannot find anything with it. It is slow and not very effective.

2 comments:

  1. Salam Alaikum,
    Jazakallah . Please contact me so we can talk about a project I have in mind.
    Regards
    Rizvi
    azfarali at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of project?

    Since this is my personal blog, I publish my original research here.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?