Issues

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yazidi Scripture

A month ago, we were having an interesting discussion on ShiaChat about illuminati symbols

This is a house of worship/temple for the Yazidis

And someone posted information about the Yazidi (see post #22 by Brother Ya Aba Abdillah). I am re-producing the post here

This is a great read http://www.yeziditruth.org/yezidi_scriptures

Some exerts. (This is Lucifer (Ts-Melek speaking))

Kitab al-Jilwa, The Book of Revelation

I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need.
....
No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshiping all gods. All the books of those who are without are altered by them; and they have declined from them, although they were written by the prophets and the apostles.
....
I requite the descendents of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know. Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hand.
....
I cause both happiness and misery. I do all this in keeping with the characteristics of each epoch. And none has a right to interfere with my management of affairs.
....
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and my chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions.
....
Now the sons of Adam do not know the state of things that is to come. For this reason they fall into many errors.
....
I will not give my rights to other gods. I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times, and four comers; because they are necessary things for creatures. The books of Jews, Christians, and Moslems, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with, and conform to, my statutes.

ok, now this gets awesome :lol:

Mishefa Re, The Black Book

On the first day, Sunday, God created Melek Anzazl, and he is Ts-Melek, the chief of all
....
Wednesday he created Melek Miel, and he is eich Ab Bakr.
....
He created the throne over the carpet.Then the Great God said: "O Angels, I will create Adam and Eve; and from the essence of Adam shall proceed ehar bn Jebr, and of him a separate community shall appear upon the earth, that of Aziz, i.e., that of Melek Ts, which is the sect of the Yezidis.
....
Thereupon, Melek Ts asked God how Adam could multiply and have descendants if he were forbidden to eat of the grain. God answered, "I have put the whole matter into thy hands." Thereupon Melek Ts visited Adam and said "Have you eaten of the grain?" He answered, "No, God forbade me." Melek Ts replied and said, "Eat of the grain and all shall go better with thee." Then Adam ate of the grain and immediately his belly was inflated. But Melek Ts drove him out of the garden, and leaving him, ascended into heaven. Now Adam was troubled because his belly was inflated, for he had no outlet. God therefore sent a bird to him which pecked at his anus and made an outlet, and Adam was relieved. (it actually is wheat, the qur'an says 'shajara', derived from the root word fajjir (sprout), like infijaar (explosion) christians say it was an apple
....
He also illuminated Mohammed, the prophet of the Ishmaelites, who had a servant named Muwiya, When God saw that Mohammed was not upright before him, he afflicted him with a headache. The prophet then asked his servant to shave his head, for Muwiya knew how to shave. He shaved his master in haste, and with some difficulty. As a result, he cut his head and made it bleed. Fearing that the blood might drop to the ground, Muwiya licked it with his tongue. Whereupon Mohammed asked, "What are you doing, Muwiya?" He replied, "I licked thy blood with my tongue, for I feared that it might drop to the ground." Then Mohammed said to him, "You have sinned, O Muwiya, you shall draw a nation after you. You shall oppose my sect." Muwiya answered and said, "Then I will not enter the world; I will not marry!"

It came to pass that after some time God sent scorpions upon Muwiya, which bit him, causing his face to break out with poison. Physicians urged him to marry lest he die. Hearing this, he consented. They brought him an old woman, eighty years of age, in order that no child might be born. Muwiya knew his wife, and in the morning she appeared a woman of twenty-five, by the power of the great God. And she conceived and bore our god Yezid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?