Issues

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Denying the Imamah of Ahlul Bayt

It is a serious offense. You die a pagan based on the following traditions.

In the book Kamal ud-Din wa Tamam un-Ni'ma by Shaykh Saduq

Page 77

Narrated to us Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Yahya al-Attar (r.a.): Narrated to us Saad bin Abdullah: Narrated to us Musa bin Ja’far bin Wahab Baghdadi that he said: I heard Aba Muhammad Hasan bin Ali (a.s.) say:

“As if I can see you disputing after me with regard to my successor. Behold, someone who professes faith in all the Imams after the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) yet denies my son, is like someone who professes faith in all prophets and messengers of Allah and then rejects the prophethood of Muhammad the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.); and the denier of the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) is like one who rejects all the prophets. Because, obedience to our last one is obedience to our first one and rejection of our last one is the rejection of our first one. Behold, my son will have an occultation in which people will doubt except the ones whom Allah, the Mighty and Sublime saves.”


Narrated to us Muhammad bin Ibrahim bin Ishaq (r.a.): Narrated to me Abu Ali bin Hammam: I heard Muhammad bin Uthman al-Umari (q.s.) say: I heard my father say:

“Abu Muhammad al-Hasan bin Ali (a.s.) was asked, while I was with him, about traditions narrated from his forefathers, peace be on them, that the earth does not remain without the Proof of Allah on His creatures until the Judgment Day and that if anyone dies without the cognition of the Imam of his time, he dies the death of a pagan.


The Imam said: This is as true as the daylight. It was said: O son of Allah’s Messenger, who is the Proof and the Imam after you?

He replied: My son, M.H.M.D. Whoever dies not knowing him, will die a pagan death. Behold, he will have an occultation during which the ignorant will be perplexed and the invalidators will perish and the time-assigners will lie. Then he will rise. As if I am gazing at the white standards waving over his head in the Najaf of Kufa.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?