PutraJaya: 10 deviant groups are believed to be active throughout the nation. These groups need to be destroyed as soon as possible because the teachings of these groups contradict the Islamic teaching as per Sunnah Wal-Jamaah.
These groups are
- Arqam, also known as Rufaqa Inc. or Global Ikhwan Inc (Note: Arqam is a deviant Sufi/Sunni group. This is not a Shia group and has nothing to do with Malaysian Shia! I already posted the detail of the group here)
- Islam Jamaah
- Teaching of Azhar Wahab (Al-Mansor Holding Inc.,)
- Tarekat Naqsyabandiah Khalidiah - Sufi Sunni
- Pemuda Kahfi
- Tarekat Naqsyabandiah Khalidiah Sheikh Nazim - Sufi Sunni
- Tarekat Naqsyabandiah Kadirun Yahya - Sufi Sunni
- Aurad Islamiah - Sufi Sunni
The above-mentioned groups are among the 95 groups that have been declared (fatwas) deviant. They are deviated from Islam and the teaching of Sunnah wal-Jamaah based on fatwas from the National Fatwa Council/Majlis at the state level or national level (Note: These are stupid religious organizations infected by the Wahhabis/Salafi) in the past 20 years.
While exposing this matter, the Director of JAKIM (this is an acronym of an Islamic organization) said, all the above groups need to be destroyed as soon as possible by religious authority in every state in Malaysia.
Othman said that his organization with the cooperation from religious authority in every state is investigating/carrying out surveillance on those who are spreading new ideologies such as pluralism and extremism by “using” students and professors/lecturers in institution of higher learning/education in Malaysia.
According to him, these faiths are destroying Muslim belief and are also inviting other problems such as religious riot and civil war.
But, we faced a number of problems while handling these problems, such as, non-uniformity of Islamic laws/Sharia laws at the state level and also misunderstanding among the Muslims about Tariqa (sect/group?) and Tassawuf (Sufism/Mysticism).
He added that his organization (JAKIM) is also establishing a research unit/group for surveillance and identifying those that are spreading the deviant teaching and tariqa/sect/group through blogs, websites and social network (Facebook and twitter).